Interested in starting a personal fundraising campaign to raise money for MGA and receive MGA points?
Here are step by step directions of how to do just that.
1. If you're signed in on the website, go to your "Account Settings." You can find a link to them at the very bottom of the website or on the side navigation under the big wheel.
2. When you're logged in the page should look like this:
3. Fill in the amount you will commit to fundraising and a note about why you want to help.
4. Click "Save" at the bottom of the page.
5. Once you add a commitment to fundraise, your profile will now show a status bar with your goal. As you raise money, the bar will fill in, inching closer and closer to your goal. The donate button below it will link any donations made on your profile to your personal campaign so you get credit and MGA points for it!!
6. The "Join the Army" button also gives you credit for recruiting friends if they join from your page. How cool is that?
7. You can copy your personal profile URL web address in the address bar and send it as a link to people you know, or share it on social media. When people follow the link back to your profile and take action....YOU GET CREDIT AND EXTRA MGA POINTS IN YOUR BANK.
8. If you have trouble, send us an email to email@example.com and we will be happy to help you!